Cheating Respectfully

   
I never heard of the saying, cheating respectfully. I heard a young woman try and explain this to her friends and they were looking at her like she had lost her mind. Frankly so was I . She went on to say that long as he do not  bring her STD's, have a baby on her or be on the down low, she fine with it.

Where they do that at.πŸ˜•
Anyway I am not built like that, and there is no way I would put up with that nonsense.  My question would be does that work both ways? because nine times out of ten, I don't think he could deal with that coming from her.πŸ˜’

What is the point of the relationship? 
Just be single and you can do what ever you want without restrictions and controversy
But you have to respect peoples decisions they make for their own lives. SMH




πŸ™… 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Brush off the HATERS

  HAVING ANGER TOWARDS EVERYONE REACHING SUCCESSS Let haters do their job....but at the same time you  continue to do yours which is to cont...